As with all conferences, we rely on a dedicated group of volunteers to help shuttle presenters to and from the airport or hotel, as well as help with the registration table, multimedia set-up, and all kinds of other things. We greatly appreciate all of the volunteers that make this event possible. If you’d like to volunteer please send an email to email@example.com with the word “Volunteer” in the subject line. Thanks!
Presenting Partners w/ Drury
Thanks to the following organizations for providing additional support for this event: Chalice Press, Earlham School of Religion, Council of Churches of the Ozarks, Drury University Board of the School of Religion, Intersections: Theology and the Church in a World Come of Age (a forthcoming book series from The Davies Publishing Group), and National Avenue Christian Church.
- 50 Signs You Might Have Been an Evangelical Christian | philsnider.net philsnider.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/50-… 2 years ago
- RT @PastorRJGoodwin: @smoricebrubaker rocked the house at @subvertthenorm today. So proud to be her student! 2 years ago
- Sarah Morice Brubaker, calling out blowhards and their/our overconfident swagger. #STN3 https://t.co/CQnAWHiLLG 2 years ago
- @smoricebrubaker is closing out the #STN3 keynotes: "Blowhards Are Liars: Why Swagger Isn't a Substitute for Theological Method" 2 years ago
- RT @tindallforever: A meeting of the Philly minds #STN3 @ Drury University instagram.com/p/9y1ny1GWFTkv… 2 years ago